George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

That’s some great comedy these last couple of pages. George the Victim. Hilarious. Hey Hop, from now on go ahead and post under your actual name. No reason to sully the great 27th Lancers by posting under that name. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hockey Dad, I am not Hopkins. I marched 27 in 79  My name is Rosanne Foradori. I speak for myself. Thank You. 

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m trying to wrap my head around this conspiracy.  

Supposedly,  a group of disgruntled alumni assembled over a dozen women to come forward with these accusations.  Of course, we’re supposed to believe that Tricia Nadolny and the DA of Lehigh County are all onboard, too. 

Where’s Johnny Cochran when you really need him? 

PSU moves east....

• Like 2

No, Tricia is a fine young women who is inspired to serve the community to report the story as she interviews ‘One’ side of this story.  Everyone has been speaking / gossiping THAT side of the story. It’s human nature! It was human nature for George to choose to deal with these Alumni the way he did. The more he focused on the corps and ignored them, the angrier they became. I don’t believe these people are bad, just felt they deserved to have a seat at the table. They absolutely did deserve to be included. But over the years it just kept escalating... the hurt feelings, the anger, the gossip, it was all consuming.  They felt they were stockholders in a company not giving them any dividends and wanted a leader that brought them in. George choose to keep their escalated state as the kind of energy to keep away from the corps. He saw the dis-ease in this escalated state. From death threats to constant harassment of himself and anyone close to him, even I received a death threat! They wanted him OUT! As I said, this didn’t have to happen this way but they weren’t aware of his desire to find a way to change this course. He felt constantly attacked and was carrying the weight of the corps and YEA on his own shoulders... their gossip to convince the world of his horribleness was non-ending. When THEY marched did they have this kind of attacks happening to their corps?  I don’t think  so... back in the day their house was not divided!  A house divided will not stand. They just wanted him to resign and he would not admit to raping anyone.  So destruction pursued...  but He started praying and looking for peace in the Fall of 2017.

10 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I know there are rules about politics on here.  What about religion? 

No need to shut this down. We can work it out in civil fashion 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

No need to shut this down. We can work it out in civil fashion 

Amen this is an important thread.  A lot is at stake and the court system is hopefully in the drivers seat at present.  Part of Gas Lighting is surfacing through these interchanges, it's intention is to divide the house.. It's a trap!  

• Like 1