Pasadena, CA - Saturday, June 29, 2019

Nothing smol about their percussion sound though!  Enjoying the jam they're bringing with the Incredibles 2 themes

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Yeah, I don't remember them being this smol before.  

Edit to add:  Yes, smol is another internetword like stronk.  you're gonna have to own the introduction of this one here though.

Smol - Something that is tiny and cute.  

For example, BDC is the smolest corps out there.  

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Smol - Something that is tiny and cute.  

For example, BDC is the smolest corps out there.  

It also implies a 'preciousness' response from one observing them.  BDC is the picture that should go with smol in the dictionary.

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Haha 1

The coatrack props need some paint or something.  I think I made that exact coatrack in middle school shop class.  Spiderman section isn't as tight as Incredibles was.  The tenor soloist was having fun though!  

Just now, g00fyg00ber said:

I dug the closer. Love the content of the drum book!

It was a bit messier than the opening number but will clean up.  It's their first show of the season.  It does seem to be a show featuring the battery a lot.  They do well with it.

Watchmen up next.  They started as Soundsport a few years back and moved onto the field.  

What a day of preparations for the Pride parade tomorrow. Here we are!  me, Stephan, Ramon, Lucas, and Murphy the cat.

The white wine is in abundance and the food is about ready. Hopefully Lucas won’t over cook the Salmon AGAIN! 

Got to make sure we’re all up early for the parade. 10:30 a.m. until about 3:30 p.m. Flo is on the big screen and the volume seems better between commercials and performances   thank you Flo!  Stephan is insisting Vanguard will stay undefeated. Me, I’m not so sure about that. Do it up Devils! 

• Like 3