East Rutherford, NJ - Tuesday, July 2, 2019

2 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

See westcoast this is what entertaining program choices look and sound like BAC and Bluecoats 

Heck no. Variety is the spice of life 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I mean Stars did a carpenters show and almost all people talked about were the uniforms.

"From LaCrosse, Wisconsin, the Bob The Builders!"

Just now, Cfmninjaa said:

Maybe the judges will recognize a cause for the pause as it could be dangerous to continue at that moment. If so the only thing that may hurt is their GE scores.

posted from the DrumScorps app

If there isn't a penalty for the pause itself, then there will be no harm to their score.  Judges do not withhold point value for strange happenings.  Even if someone fell in the drill on a perfectly dry evening, they wouldn't account for it.

6 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

The Bluuucoats    Well they had a wail if a chore following BAC but they brought it and oh it started raining pretty good they stopped but then setup and finished it out and it’s a drum corps moment for sure .  Really like this one as well and will be a fav in 2019.  

See westcoast this is what entertaining program choices look and sound like BAC and Bluecoats 

Im not a fan of either.  Everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Eleran said:

Cadets

VVnTkaJ.jpg

Have those jackets always opened up halfway to show "cummerbunds" at some point in the show, or am I just discovering this for the first time?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

at the show in the lots. I’ll see if I can leave a comment or two after each performance can’t promise you though Lol. 

Home team; Cadets.  They had a tough spot to go on  they had to be delayed a little bit and did quite well overall still need some changes to the transitions make them a little smoother drum line in my opinion is her strong point overall be very nice. interesting to see where this one ends up by the end of the year program wise. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Have those jackets always opened up halfway to show "cummerbunds" at some point in the show, or am I just discovering this for the first time?

New addition

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1