DCI World Championship Prelims - Thursday, August 8, 2019

COME WITH ME!!!!

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Shouldn't it have been anthemS? 

We have one unit from Arklow, Republic of Ireland and Les Stentors from Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada   Playing Danny Boy only counts in Reverah, Mass.

No argument here.  Maybe the folks at Drum Corps INTERNATIONAL could be reminded?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Shouldn't it have been anthemS? 

We have one unit from Arklow, Republic of Ireland and Les Stentors from Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada   Playing Danny Boy only counts in Reverah, Mass.

• Like 1

Legends

AFvUsk8.jpg

VDYdjf1.jpg

t3dbYAe.jpg

EEdeibK.jpg

rUNJoM2.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

I'm actually fine with Legends' electronics mishap ---- they'll comfortably make Semis, and WOW did it reveal a POWERFUL hornline!!!!! Not that their hornline was hidden or covered up, but hearing it raw was quite the treat. Their brass sound is meaty meaty meaty and I'm all about it. Wonderful performance, Legends!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Not my favorite Legends show by a long shot, but it cleaned REALLY well.  Just as strong as ever performance wise.  

Much more mature design than what I have seen from them before.  Nice improvement in percussion after last year.

Just now, Jake W. said:

I'm actually fine with Legends' electronics mishap ---- they'll comfortably make Semis, and WOW did it reveal a POWERFUL hornline!!!!! Not that their hornline was hidden or covered up, but hearing it raw was quite the treat. Their brass sound is meaty meaty meaty and I'm all about it. Wonderful performance, Legends!

Yeah, to be honest, I didn’t even realize there was a problem until the hit in Genie, when I realized I hadn’t heard any lyrics.

• Like 1