Time for DCI to cancel season?

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Don’t think I saw that any European country claims they have it under control. Last I saw Italy and Spain are saying they are in deep doo doo. 
Saw the spring break but on CBS and blame the students. proves  nothing changed in 40 years since my time. One clod “if I get it I get it, not going to stop my partying “. I pictured one of his moms friends calling mom “I saw Johnny on the news. Keep that freaking moron away from us “. Personally I would have a tent in the backyard for when they got home.

We saw the same clod on CBS News. My wife and I just shook our heads. 

• Like 3

The COVID19 virus can survive 48-72 hours on surfaces, particularly on plastics.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/19/coronavirus-survives-on-surfaces-how-to-protect-yourself/

6 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Study showing spread slower as temp & humidity increase

Maybe the Texas part of tour would be the ideal place to start, if the research in the article is correct.

Do an all-Texas tour!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MikeD said:

We saw the same clod on CBS News. My wife and I just shook our heads. 

Speaking of which, albeit on a different channel, one host made the following two statements:

March 9: "This scaring the living hell out of people -- I see it, again, as like, let's bludgeon [people] with this new hoax."

March 18: "By the way, this program has always taken the coronavirus seriously. We've never called the virus a hoax."

Clods come in all types.
Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, N.E. Brigand said:

The COVID19 virus can survive 48-72 hours on surfaces, particularly on plastics.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/19/coronavirus-survives-on-surfaces-how-to-protect-yourself/

1 hour ago, DCVNVET said:

Hopefully If that's it Terri = COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Cambridge scientists tested 0.02 micron Bacteriophage MS2 particles (which are five times smaller than the coronavirus), and compared homemade masks made of different materials to surgical masks.

Surgical masks block 89%. Vacuum cleaning bags block 85%. Dish towels block 73%. T-shirts block 70%."

ETRdQ8MWAAAX_fP?format=jpg&name=small

And in Washington state, hospitals have tasked their administrative staff with making masks because they're going to run out of the real thing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, HBD said:

I don't believe any insurance covers any losses due to "Virus". I literally spoke to a friend today who is an insurance agent AND a retired corps director and this is what he told me when I asked.

catastrpohic events