YEA Folds

7 hours ago, keystone3ply said:.

Time to peruse social media for 'you know who', his opinion, & comments from his fan club membership.  😳🙄  

Here's a working link:

https://www.mcall.com/entertainment/mc-ent-yea-folds-in-allentown-20210128-tedhnsiekrdzzccb5ccyglil5i-story.html

I’m sure we are all waiting with bated breath.  😂 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m sure we are all waiting with bated breath.  😂 

BAITed breath?? Sure it will come out fishy as hades... bad pun but it’s Friday.. I think... freaking retirement and Covid screwing with keeping track 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Wow!  I didn't see that coming... :spitting:And a perfect time to blame it on COVID.

Time to peruse social media for 'you know who', his opinion, & comments from his fan club membership.  😳🙄  

Here's a working link:

https://www.mcall.com/entertainment/mc-ent-yea-folds-in-allentown-20210128-tedhnsiekrdzzccb5ccyglil5i-story.html

did he say anything? asking as someone blocked

7 hours ago, MikeN said:

Just a reminder for those without decades of DCI experience - Cadets divested from YEA a couple of years ago and have their own non-profit org now, and USBands was taken over by BDPA (Blue Devils).  In practical drum corps terms, YEA going out of business doesn't change a lot.

Mike

nope...people still won't get their money

19 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

did he say anything? asking as someone blocked

Not long after my last response, Hop posted an opinion on YEA! in the closed 'Cadet' group.  (Stated that there was more of his opinion to come when he has more time.)  But he has also posted on his public FB page that "after a three-year detour in his life" & "lots of money out the door", he has decided to start a pod cast to better deliver his wealth of knowledge for non-profit groups.  😳🙄   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

Not long after my last response, Hop posted an opinion on YEA! in the closed 'Cadet' group.  (Stated that there was more of his opinion to come when he has more time.)  But he has also posted on his public FB page that "after a three-year detour in his life" & "lots of money out the door", he has decided to start a pod cast to better deliver his wealth of knowledge for non-profit groups.  😳🙄   

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

will it be called how to dodge bankruptcy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1