Fri Aug 13 - DCI Rejoice

1 minute ago, Lance said:

i'm behind all of you, but that opening preshow music sounds like harmonized whale song.  what a cool way to set up the show. 

.......wallllarrruuuusssss.......

My first read on this was "oh another beatles show. it's good but i'm glad they're doing it in a non-competiive year cause i'd like to see something fresh when they stretch their chops again."  

Tonight. "This is fantastic!  Cohesive and well realized design!" but i'm still glad they're doing it in a non-competitive year cause it lets them be loose and not worried about getting everything 'just right.' they can do it for the fun of it.  Cause it s a super fun show.

I'm gonna say it, i like this better than the 2019 take.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

I know I've said it before and they do march play very well, but there aren't many times that happens! I think others have them beat in visual, but probably not GE

This oozes GE cause of the cohesiveness of the look, sound, and verve of the show.  It's just flat out great.  

• Like 1

The ballad soloist is so good every night.

• Like 3

Oh man those last pushes.  Makes me wish i was in the blast zone there.  All the joy.

• Like 1