2 hours ago, Liahona said:

I've heard no screens..

Corps rarely , if ever, go out with the same props in successive seasons, as show themes change from season to season. So its a safe bet, that the Boston Crusaders will likely choose different props for a different show theme this season... if I had to guess.

2 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

Corps rarely , if ever, go out with the same props in successive seasons, as show themes change from season to season. So its a safe bet, that the Boston Crusaders will likely choose different props for a different show theme this season... if I had to guess.

True…but BAC did use the fire pit in ‘17 and ‘18 so there is a precedent.

That being said, the screens felt like a one year experiment IMO.

12 hours ago, crownisking said:

True…but BAC did use the fire pit in ‘17 and ‘18 so there is a precedent.

That being said, the screens felt like a one year experiment IMO.

I suppose.  There was indeed a little bit of carryover with the fire prop use... But even here the main props both years were quite different if I recall correctly. The main props they utilized in 2017 were 6 circular wooden platforms with hanging posts for the witches, while in 2018, the main props utilized were yellow stick palms, tarps, and a large spinning sundial for the island theme. The main props for last season were the video screens. My guess, they were a rental for 1 abbreviated season... but who knows, time will tell.

• Like 2

They were different props in 2017 and 18.  I think the Wicked Games prop was actually sold to a high school program after the season.

Edited by craiga

• 2 weeks later...

The Boston Crusaders percussion section will be playing on Pearl/Adams equipment this season and beyond.

https://bostoncrusaders.org/2022/04/pearl-adams/?fbclid=IwAR1U5vqkHsOtig0CTFksKCeywqQQqAzS4r2wVS623eWhXqW--NZAVM0LbZA

Pearl/Adams will also be providing a set of classroom instruments for Inspire Arts and Music's inner city programs.

Edited by Barneveld
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

'Looks like a new set of Adams horns Boston will be utilizing this summer as well, as Pearl is partnered with Adams here  (as we can also see on the FE depicted in the video )

Pardon my ignorance…what is Adams horns? That’s a brand I have never heard of.