The corps had a live,  in person camp this weekend in Texas.  A couple members messaged me to say it was "amazing" and "exciting" but that is literally all I have so far.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, craiga said:

The corps had a live,  in person camp this weekend in Texas.  A couple members messaged me to say it was "amazing" and "exciting" but that is literally all I have so far.

One of the ladies I've been helping to sponsor was contracted with them this year! Her sister is in Bluecoats. They both marched with Colts, so it's going to be an exciting year for both.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, craiga said:

Got a former student marching.  I asked him if "a good time was had by all"?  He replied, 'it was lit"!  College kids... :spitting:   

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

BAC posted on Instagram about the upcoming season.  A brief video that could be a tease for 2022. Theories may be offered!  Check it out.  Dark, mysterious. 

A pretty vague video. Gives me Lucifer vibes and the fall from heaven. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck Boston. Nothing but the best for this year. 

I hope the screens come back and are very much integrated into the show. I liked the leap of innovation taken last year with them. 

You are adding a new level to shows, and the sky is the limit to what can be done with background projection. Very much looking forward to seeing them again, if its in the cards for your show this year. 

Edited by Dmlkmen
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dmlkmen said:

Good luck Boston. Nothing but the best for this year. 

I hope the screens come back and are very much integrated into the show. I liked the leap of innovation taken last year with them. 

You are adding a new level to shows, and the sky is the limit to what can be done with background projection. Very much looking forward to seeing them again, if its in the cards for your show this year. 

I've heard no screens...my vote would be for no screens if I had anything to say...but what do I know anyway...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Liahona said:

I've heard no screens...my vote would be for no screens if I had anything to say...but what do I know anyway...

It was cute for a few minutes.  Like the mirror effect with guard, but then they were just distracting & my focus went to the one pixel or section that failed.  Keep the video screens in the mega churches.  :spitting:   

"Eat 'em up Boston"! 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 2

I thought they were cool and I'm glad they experimented with them in 2021.  I don't believe they were necessary to bring the theme across,  and each time I viewed the corps I looked at the screens less and less.   I do not know whether BAC intends to use that technology again, but I am confident that they will bring a great product to the field again in any event.

• Like 3