Boston !!!!!

Edited by purenjoyment

2 hours ago, Barneveld said:

I need to teach you how to add the videos here, so I don't have to click on the link. 🙂

Posted on Boston's Facebook page this morning:

Due to today's extreme heat, we will not be rehearsing this afternoon to ensure the safety of our members as we prepare for this evening's performance at Broken Arrow.

Our morning rehearsal, and subsequent rehearsals as we move into Texas and beyond, will remain open to the public. We ask that all spectators watch rehearsal from the stadium stands and refrain from approaching members/staff and entering buildings at the housing site.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Posted on Boston's Facebook page this morning:

Due to today's extreme heat, we will not be rehearsing this afternoon to ensure the safety of our members as we prepare for this evening's performance at Broken Arrow.

Our morning rehearsal, and subsequent rehearsals as we move into Texas and beyond, will remain open to the public. We ask that all spectators watch rehearsal from the stadium stands and refrain from approaching members/staff and entering buildings at the housing site.

As usual, Chris and Gino are taking good care of these 165 Crusaders.  Also, we are so fortunate to have a full time doctor with them all summer long.  BAC MED TEAM, you guys ROCK!

• Like 3

Today is a BIG show for you at Broken Arrow BAC!

Eat 'em up BOSTON !! ! !!!

• Like 3

Been a fan since the 80's. Was there when you finally made finals in '99. Was there when you stole the show in 2000 with Red. Have watched you grow into a perennial powerhouse. Without a doubt the 2022 corps (in my mind) is the best you have ever fielded, and I sincerely have my fingers crossed that you get that medal this year. Have a great show tonight.

Eat 'em up Boston!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Barneveld said:

just posted on the Crusaders Facebook page:

This Friday, the BACBrass, lead by Caption Head Gino Cipriani and Caption Manager Jarrett Lipman, will present at the Texas Bandmasters Association Annual Convention! If you'll be at TBA, come learn all about the power, presence, and passion of the BACBrass program at 1 pm in Exhibit Hall 3!

Jarrett Lipman being the head director of local San Antonio powerhouse CTJ as well, I’m sure the flow of Texas students to all these drum corps including BAC will continue. They’re gonna put on quite a show for these attendees!!

Edited by Vidal28Rdg

On 6/22/2022 at 7:38 AM, pbeau said:

Just a brilliant Ryan George book!!

Can’t wait to see this on the field!

Thanks to Bob from BFDTV!!

GOOD LOOORRRRRDDD!!

This is an insane show! I can't wait to hear it's final form!

• Like 3