BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

14 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I noticed that too.. I noticed a lot of place holdings, and yet the show bare bones is so strong

The structure for another championship is all in place. The design is full and lush, music is incredible. All sections are top shelf. The guard appears to be stellar. I’m very excited to see how they continue to shape this diamond in the ruff! 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, raceman132 said:

I might be more biased as a really close friend marched that year with them so It was extra special, but what a show that was top to bottom.

I remember seeing Babylon in San Bernardino that year. I love my Blue Devils, but i knew that was going to be our DCI Champion. SCV earned it that year and i was super proud of them. 

• Like 1

Is anyone else hearing a bit of BD ‘94 in the drum/pit break after the ballad?  

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

The structure for another championship is all in place. The design is full and lush, music is incredible. All sections are top shelf. The guard appears to be stellar. I’m very excited to see how they continue to shape this diamond in the ruff! 

And I will see them in Pasadena and San Bernardino next week!!! 

I also plan on going to BDs rehearsal on July 3rd in Grand Terrace since that's only 25min from the crib. I will get a vid of the full run thru for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Of course my brother.... We are BD nation, and we just have to see whats going on with BD.. So we can hype and criticize before anyone else lol.

Amen brother! You speak the truth!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, lyndakay27 said:

In the video near the beginning,  I noticed two people on either side of the field in place with arms out as if they will be holding something. Wonder what that will be? 

Yeah that’s where trophy #20 goes. I think that’s what the Japanese clip is saying — “Trophy here” 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If anyone has a source of the show, I would be happy to to see it. 

• Like 1

“I wish…”

i knew where to find those videos (sorry, Clara!)

• Confused 1