Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

4 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Anyone seeing as much nitpicking for other corps as much Crown just got on the show thread?

I’d be worried if it were otherwise.

That’s what I’m talking’bout!!

• Like 1

Not sure I agree with the visual content scores but oh well. Still a win. On to the next one and time to clean

• Like 2

The time to start cleaning is now. If not, they're going to allow BAC to pass them up, and it will be much harder to cover lost ground after that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

The time to start cleaning is now. If not, they're going to allow BAC to pass them up, and it will be much harder to cover lost ground after that.

Yep .. and you see GE2 did not buy in on what Crown is doing. VA will continue  to haunt BAC 

objectively .. Crown still won (👀) all captions  

or tied lol  

I think Boston’s strategy is to get it super clean early   And ride it out with being perfect … really surprised with GE .. really surprised  so Coats came in at an 85 .. 

Edited by BWise

Just now, BWise said:

👀

I think Boston’s strategy is to get it super clean early   And ride it out with being perfect … really surprised with GE .. really surprised  so Coats came in bc at an 85 .. 

I mean, that's worked for BD for like a Billion years... but I figure a major change to the closer MUST be in the works - it's a GE suck right now...

• Thanks 1

Just now, BWise said:

Yep .. and you see GE2 did not buy in on what Crown is doing. VA will continue  to haunt BAC 

objectively .. Crown still won (👀) all captions  

or tied lol  

I think Boston’s strategy is to get it super clean early   And ride it out with being perfect … really surprised with GE .. really surprised  so Coats came in bc at an 85 .. 

GE is subjective, and Crown has been ahead in GE all season. I'm not worried that one time a judge didn't see it fit to place them ahead. 

Crown did technically win all captions, or tied, but they have to start cleaning. Boston has been cleaner, in my opinion, all season long in terms of visual performance. I'm surprised Crown continues to be ahead of them in that caption.