Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

3 hours ago, BWise said:

Totally agree. But SCV is starting to pull some scores.  Idk how 
It is totally weird too that BC and Cadets come out with the Jack Kerouac voiceover shows. Like creepy weird. Me no likey either one of those. 
Like I said the other day .. the BD formula seems to have a little crack in it this year that someone might can exploit. And I think that somebody is Crown .. gotta get clean and dominate GE 

SCV's got a really strong music book this year. I do think their visual scores are a bit inflated considering how terrible their guard staging and colors are. Totally agree with you on Bluecoats and Cadets 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

IT’S A SHOW DAY !!!

Let’s go Crown !!

👑🔥👑🔥👑🔥👑🔥👑🔥👑

• Like 3

Is anyone aware of any adjustments/additions/deletions that might have been implemented since the last show run?

29 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

There is video on the tube from WCU. I have really analyzed it yet. 

Well we must get on that pronto .. I see it. 

• Like 1

Nothing really new from the vid even though its not the whole show. They've definitely been cleaning a lot though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flguardman said:

Nothing really new from the vid even though its not the whole show. They've definitely been cleaning a lot though.

That's because the new stuff wasn't in that run. The next night, they played it with the changes. There's a new brass feature in Toccata Andromeda to look out for, among other things.

Edited by Sholeo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Sholeo said:

That's because the new stuff wasn't in that run. The next night, they played it with the changes. There's a new brass feature in Toccata Andromeda to look out for, among other things.

So .. you think those changes are for Broken Arrow or you think they’ll run them tonight.  ???