Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

1 minute ago, Sideways said:

This^^^

Usually crown has some of the cleanest drill out there…pretty sketchy this year.  Must be all that streamer work… 😉

I think this is the first "real" season for the current visual team.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sideways said:

This^^^

Usually crown has some of the cleanest drill out there…pretty sketchy this year.  Must be all that streamer work… 😉

I hope hope hope the last few days off have given time to clean. I’d much rather they stay set for now and get it cleaned up. 

• Like 2

On 8/3/2022 at 6:53 PM, nsxanax said:

K has always had some of the most reasoned, well written observations and accurate CrownINTEL over the years. Always pragmatic, generally founded in a “the glass is half-full” mind set.

The oracle has spoken, and shall be my mantra for the rest of ‘22:

STAY THE COURSE. CLEAN THE SNOT OUT OF EVERY COUNT. GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!!!👑

(My emphasis, 👑, and !)

Becoming a bit redundant, but more than ever, I’m standing by it👑!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

And we get it you don't have to keep saying the same thing over and over on everyone's posts. Its just becoming annoying seeing the same arguments of the same thing constantly. Everyone keeps egging each other on to no end. You have your opinion they have theirs can we all just leave it at that.

Agreed but it will be said again within a couple of hours. It’s been said consistently.. I’m thinking maybe about 5 weeks. 

1 minute ago, BWise said:

Agreed but it will be said again within a couple of hours. It’s been said consistently.. I’m thinking maybe about 5 weeks. 

Oh I know and it's gonna be the same thing like a broken record.

1 minute ago, karuna said:

Can we talk about the stellar CrownGuard for a minute?  I am so so so impressed with their resurgence.  💞

Amen something new to talk about! Very very impressed and it was a good retention for last year of members who came back and got even better.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, BWise said:

If the broken record gets you down and bless your heart isn't helping ,  just put this on!  You'll feel better.  

Could you imagine if Crown tackled this music?  It would be glorious.   And it's easy to make it a secular design. 

• Like 2