Wednesday, July 6th ... "DCI Dover" - Alumni Stadium at Delaware State University ... Dover, DE

4 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I would not say that just yet, but yes BOSTON will be heard from. That is a very strong and talented corps. 

I am cautiously optimistic.   But WOW BOSTON!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Metalbinky said:

I guess Crusaders are the corps to beat.  BD and SCV have nothing on them?!?!

***Crown certainly enters the room...***

As an unabashed Boston supporter, I absolutely acknowledge that you can't compare different shows with different judges on different nights.

However,  this is the third show in a row where BAC has been adjudicated by a very senior judging panel.  All I can say is we are at least in the right zip code at present.

• Like 5

This was an experienced judging panel . Those that have seen and heard the Boston Crusaders live the last  week or or so are aware of the layering and improvements taking place . Good to see them being rewarded .

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 3

If you graph Bac’s scores it’s actually linear growth on the same trajectory rate BD. So I tend to believe the score and don’t throw it out as an outlier. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

If anyone is at this show...it would be great to hear your impressions...

I was

Boston is the real deal and has a legitimate shot at the top 4/5

cadets we’re good - giving a controlled performance with brass at part volume and tempos reduced a bit, brass is very good best guard they’re produced in five years, this program needs some tweaks and plenty of room to grow 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, craiga said:

As an unabashed Boston supporter, I absolutely acknowledge that you can't compare different shows with different judges on different nights.

However,  this is the third show in a row where BAC has been adjudicated by a very senior judging panel.  All I can say is we are at least in the right zip code at present.

Boston is very good but personally I expected around a 72 and a 75-6 for Boston. The gap seemed correct the scores were a bit higher than I personally expected

however it bodes well for both , the programs  are being very well received 

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

Boston is very good but personally I expected around a 72 and a 75-6 for Boston. The gap seemed correct the scores were a bit higher than I personally expected

however it bodes well for both , the programs  are being very well received 

George my 2 favorite corps this season are BAC and Cadets.  One reason why.. .they both have 160+ drill sets and they both march them aggressively.  It is really run and gun!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, craiga said:

George my 2 favorite corps this season are BAC and Cadets.  One reason why.. .they both have 160+ drill sets and they both march them aggressively.  It is really run and gun!

It’s nice when the audience also agrees!