$6.00 per ticket processing fee at Broken Arrow.....What??!!

I noticed that the Broken Arrow Show had an additional charge of $6.00 per ticket for processing fee.   That stadium holds 16,000 plus.    Even if it is only 10,000, (and with this show it is usually more) that is $60,000 just for ticket processing fees.  Who is making that dough?   

Sorry, I just had to vent.

8 minutes ago, Rudy Wiedoeft said:

I noticed that the Broken Arrow Show had an additional charge of $6.00 per ticket for processing fee.   That stadium holds 16,000 plus.    Even if it is only 10,000, (and with this show it is usually more) that is $60,000 just for ticket processing fees.  Who is making that dough?   

Most likely the ticket vendor 

• Like 1

Well, now we know how DCI stayed afloat during Covid...all that money they hoarded from the Broken Arrow show over the years. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rudy Wiedoeft said:

Just curious, is this the first time you've bought a ticket online to any kind of event?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rudy Wiedoeft said:

https://stadiumconnection.com/ok/stadium.php?id=2851

The stadium holds slightly under 12,000.   I imagine no tickets are being sold for the backfield or end zones.  

Edited by ykw

It’s the ticket vendor. It’s how they make money