J MISSING

Who is this DCI JUDGE named "J Missing?" Never heard of them before! They seem to randomly show up on tour and can judge both music and visual. Did they march in Intermission or Couchmen?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, njthundrrd said:

Who is this DCI JUDGE named "J Missing?" Never heard of them before! They seem to randomly show up on tour and can judge both music and visual. Did they march in Intermission or Couchmen?

It's a strange case. No one ever sees him, but he always turns in scores. I have no idea where he is judging from. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Oh that's Joe. 

No.... its not Joe. Joe Mamma never goes to drum corps shows since they stopped using G bugles.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

I'm so gullible!  I thought this was a real person until just now. 

In that case, there's this bridge ....

• Haha 2

Since I already confessed my ignorance about judges here, I have a burning question.  Are these judges actually getting around to all these places? 

I was at Nashua on Sunday and two of the judges listed (Raichle, Torchia) are listed at Mesquite, TX the next night.  So they judge a show in NH, hop a plane and go to TX for a show the next night?  Is that typical?

2 hours ago, njthundrrd said:

I heard he was part of the Sudden Departure. We are cursed to being The Leftovers. 

1-recap-160593-1_PRO1-1920.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1