Friday, July 29th “The Masters of Summer Music Games” … Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TENNESSEE

Is anyone getting a 2 sec or so "blink" on the hi cam feed? It's like every 2 seconds it does a quick redraw of the screen. I don't see it on multi except when they switch to the hi cam. 

I had to step away for a second — was that a taste of “Message in a Bottle” I heard???

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I had to step away for a second — was that a taste of “Message in a Bottle” I heard???

Yeah, the "Sending out an SOS" line.

• Like 2

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

Is anyone getting a 2 sec or so "blink" on the hi cam feed? It's like every 2 seconds it does a quick redraw of the screen. I don't see it on multi except when they switch to the hi cam. 

I get that occasionally, been happening all year. I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. Its fishing for an optimum streaming resolution, instead of locking in on one.

• Like 1

Just now, Precious Roy said:

I get that occasionally, been happening all year. I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. Its fishing for an optimum streaming resolution, instead of locking in on one.

Yep -- that sounds about right. 

45 minutes ago, crownisking said:

Yep. The line to get in the stadium in McKinney was pretty bad. It was even worse in Houston. 

Many shows have not anticipated how electronic tickets slow lines down to get in & haven’t had enough people with ticket  readers to move the lines along.  

Just now, Poppycock said:

None of us understood the theme gasoline rainbow! Tanker spill or USS Arizona? 

My mind went to “burning an ex’s clothes,” personally

• Haha 3