Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

Ok the orange thing is a four point diamond with two interlocked teardrops….

Paperclip redesign challenge….accepted. 

• Haha 2

Crownbrass should Do this the whole show 

How many other corps do triple tonged riffs while marching!  Incredible..just wish they would remove some of the dead time where they don't let that beautiful brass play!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

And the drill lines straighten up but the cloth came in crooked.  Is there a breeze that messed it up?  

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Problem is I don’t notice BAC and others’ drops or overrotations until second watch. BD, Crown, Blue Stars - it’s like my eye always goes straight to the errors the first time I see it. BAC has really started nailing their technique of late so anyone trying to ###### that trophy is going to need to start absolutely demolishing their book. I hope they can. 

BD has actually won guard both Finals nights in 2018 and 2019, they just did  not win the Zingali because of the average of the three  nights.  It is being perfect on Finals night that matter most!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

When Crown gets those parallel lines beside the 4 fabric panels clean it’s gonna be game over

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

When Crown gets those parallel lines beside the 4 fabric panels clean it’s gonna be game over

That's their big Finals reveal secret. Max GE, Right Here Right Now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2