Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

Now cannot unsee 

Welcome to my visual void. 

Surf just made it worth getting here early. What a fun show!

• Like 2

You need to see the PC show "live" to get all the little nuggets. Multiple homage to Cadets, Bluecoats, BD, SCV,  Blue Knights, The Adademy. And I doubt I have caught all of them. 

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 2

Just now, Old Corps Guy said:

You need to see the PC show "live" to get all the little nuggets. Multiple homage to Cadets, Bluecoats, BD, SCV, The Adademy. And I doubt I have caught all of them. 

It’s not just in the props either.  There’s little musical and drill calls too.  They didn’t open the season with all of them but have been layering them in over time.  It’s really becoming a fun show to watch 

• Like 3

Oh the basses licking their sticks in hype! Hah I’d not caught that before.  I forget what line did that originally now.  

Pac Crest might want to donate their props to the local fire department for training new firefighters. Or, maybe some southern band would find good use for them and PAC Crest makes a little finger stew off the relics. 

Edited by Poppycock
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

Pac Crest might want to donate their props to the local fire department for training new firefighters. Or, maybe some southern band would find good use for them and PAC Crest makes a little finger stew off the relics. 

I wanna know if their design team reads DCP and the annual “post season yard sale” thread and got the idea for the show from that.