Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

1 minute ago, kdaddy said:

Music City is quite a step up from Academy. 

Academy has hit a lull. They started the season at 62 and just can't clean it up enough to get past 72-73 ish.  I though they started the season with potential and it seems they just couldn't build on it.

• Like 2

That's a nice show Music City.  Looking forward to seeing great things from you in the future.

• Like 4

Music City is growing so fast.  Despite the covid setbacks they have not slowed down their development as a corps.  Good things coming out of Nashville these days.  

• Like 7

1 minute ago, spacewill said:

Academy has hit a lull. They started the season at 62 and just can't clean it up enough to get past 72-73 ish.  I though they started the season with potential and it seems they just couldn't build on it.

I get that we're just coming off a pandemic, but Academy has some decisions to make. I really loved that corps, but I've been turned off the last couple competitive seasons.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1