Tuesday, August 9th “DCI Open Class World Championship FINALS” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

Ooh.  Gap between BDB and Spartans was still quite close. 

1 minute ago, legacy said:

Anyone know if Calgary Stampede was able to compete in Open tonight? They would have been 6th just a touch above Southwind? 

We only have two corps this year and I'm gunning for both,  when my parents marched Toronto, Ontario, Canada was the only city to this day to have two corps in DCI top 12.

We're starting again and the results of Stentors and CSB will help us celebrate with the newer corps. 

Wish Calgary competed in open!

I think competing in open would have subjected them to the no woodwinds restriction.   Nothing wrong about coming out as you are and popping a 78!  They turned a ton of heads this week and will on Thursday too (presuming they're going on to Indy while down here).   

Build!  It'd be great to see more I in the DCI again.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What a great year for Open Class!   Again.   I feared for a lot of Open Class corps after the covid break and such because these organizations seem more vulnerable to disruptions. But they have given us a fantastic year again.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

::: Massive Applause :::

Congratulations Vanguard Cadets, You earned it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

What happens when Calgary Stampede scores in the top 25 in semis?  

They are such a great program. So happy they went out to give it a try but it looks like they should have competed!! Stetson's and all!! 

• Thanks 1

Wow!! A BIG congratulations to BDB, Gold and SCVC!!! What a fantastic showing from all finalists in Open Class! 

• Like 3

Congrats, SCVC!!!! What a great season for them. I remember seeing their first show... it was rough and they only had half their show, and they were 5 pts behind Gold and 4 behind BDB, so what an amazing build up to tonight.

And congrats to Gold for their best finish ever and BDB for the bronze. 

Great job to all the corps. See you Thursday! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1