Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Beautiful ballad Cavies-  and oh man- The front ensemble adds to it sooooo well  

• Like 3

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

The hi cam for Cavies on this field is making their uniforms look a little …. Ninja Turtley … from behind 

It's having the effect I expected early season and think is the design. They semi disappear when they turn backfield and pop back into your awareness strongly when turning. 

3 minutes ago, Phillygwm said:

As a corps, sure.  But how many MMs have?  Nobody marched in 20, 21 was exhibition which I would think is a different vibe.

I remember marching into the stadium during semifinals (in the 80s there were no quarters) the first season I marched and feeling those jitters. They were gone the second the show started. You train for this all year and know you have a job to do. Once the show starts, there's nothing else to think of other than the million things you have to do.

Edited by henry7184

tympanist goes for a wink-nod moment haha 

Still think this show is great fun. Guard needs some tough love from their techs but the flag feature was its cleanest tonight!! 

• Like 3