Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

2 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

I just don't think the crowd is mic'd well, so we're not hearing the response for anyone. Even when you saw the entire crowd standing for Phantom, you could barely hear them. 

censorship. i wanna hear Xena

The slow ending kills it for me. 

• Like 1

It's like a "Let the crowd have their standing O...look them over.  Then thank them before leaving." 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Drum Corps Guy said:

Cavies T-Bones reminds me of their 2019 show.  They sound great and they worked them perfectly into their show I believe. 

I think you might be thinking about 2018. My son played in a trombone ensemble all through that show. I really don’t remember them being tgat featured in 2019. 

26 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

"Definitely the best sound so far" my mom on phantom regiment

That’s as much thanks to the arrangements as it is the performance level.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

I just don't think the crowd is mic'd well, so we're not hearing the response for anyone. Even when you saw the entire crowd standing for Phantom, you could barely hear them. 

I'm talking about the video shots of the crowd.  A little more than polite golf claps, in a bunch of places.  Maybe too much partying last night?   I do remember those hotel room parties with bathtubs filled with ice and beer.

Edited by 27Socal

DCP seems quiet tonight …. Saving it for tomorrow eh? 

• Haha 1