Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Looks like Blair is using almost exactly the same shot selection and timing as yesterday.   It's very good,  but I do wish he focused on a few highlights he missed yesterday.  Hope he gets them on Sat.  Ok, did much better on the Cadets crazy bar scene today.   Maybe he did review yesterday.

Just now, Rylan said:

Between Cadets’ track suits, Bloo’s pajamas, SCV from the past 5 years, and the loss of sleeves, MMs have never been more comfortable. 😂

Wish I had this option bitd instead of the 5 layers of unbreathable polyester we all used to have to wear. 

Absolutely right (although, I still am happy I got to march in Cadets traditional unis. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Maleguena1988 said:

Anyone else say in their head after the Cadets get announced “…..of Bergen County”? Just me?

I do as well.  

• Thanks 1

This Cadets show feels so Cadets, moreso than about any Cadets show in a decade probably, but its chock full of modern elements too.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ok shh.. time for the block in the ballad (at least on flo....stadium folk seem to be ahead of us)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Drum Corps Guy said:

I do as well.  

And i cannot get used to “from Allentown!”

• Like 1

Love that there is a backside corner camera for only the Cadets.  Awesome shot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

80 yard stereo effect for East and West narration. Cool!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1