Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

3 minutes ago, ediblewaffles said:

Could bloo jump to second in a Tilt-like upset? Has been visually stunning the last two nights and continues to improve each night

I think Boston has too much for Bloo to overtake them.  Bloo has a great ending to go with the rest of the show now, but Boston’s show has been so consistently great and has not really dipped at anytime, Devils have tightened up the show, made some great changes and are responding as they always do, with veteran poise.

C'mon BAC!  Less than a point is not that far.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

key word is baked.

This guy wasn't.  But yeah...

• Like 1

I Bloo'd in the theater last night... no one else did😂 Only crowd reactions in there were to paraphrase another DCP post, "polite golf claps".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eat 'Em Up Boston!

• Like 1

spliffs and revelations wants to be second. lets see what Bac thinks. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vdad76 said:

I think Boston has too much for Bloo to overtake them.  Bloo has a great ending to go with the rest of the show now, but Boston’s show has been so consistently great and has not really dipped at anytime, Devils have tightened up the show, made some great changes and are responding as they always do, with veteran poise.

But they aren’t all vets, which is more amazing.

Trivia:  The kid who yelled eatem up boston at the 71 world open,  and made it on the record?  Was Jimmy Dugan, who marched snare with the Bridgemen during their monster years.

• Like 2