Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, Cappybara said:

This is very quickly becoming my favorite musical book of the season 

Well you have one night to change your mind!

Could bloo jump to second in a Tilt-like upset? Has been visually stunning the last two nights and continues to improve each night

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

CrownGUARD and CrownBrass on FIYA tonight. Really felt that performance from everyone. The ballad is finally at a place where I am content. Agree with an earlier commenter about tense feeling of getting started tonight and wanting show they deserve a medal.

That being said, did anyone else feel that there were a few small musical tears early in the opener when the brass entered? Could've just been me and Flo. Also, don't come for me if this has already been answered- I am a busy resident who spent last night in the hospital and couldn't watch prelims- but they are marching a hole? Is this new for tonight?

The soloist has an injury, not marching in the show, only doing his solo.  Which was glorious, as usual!   

• Like 1

God I love that big expanding/contracting block and those big dark chords 

• Like 2

That squeezing rectangle is SO  good

• Like 2

1 minute ago, denverjohn said:

Keytar guy is Anthony Michael Hall in Sixteen Candles.

LOL. but like, a bite-sized version

Obviously some revenue bias, but this very well may be my favorite Bloo show ever. I feel like this is the first time they’ve taken all the new stuff they’ve been doing over the past 8 years and put it together into one coherent show that is thoroughly entertaining from beginning to end. Love it!

• Like 1