Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

From up close, there’s a lot of feet in the sound. Especially in high brass land. 

At least the timing on Carnival of Venice is better. 

God I love these mellos

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ContraFart said:

I dont think she has gotten it once this year

she did in some of the shows out west. I think in Drums Along The Rockies it locked in really well. She hasn't been able to get back up to that level unfortunately

3 minutes ago, MUtrumpet said:

Also of note…something I recently noticed (may be kind of newer addition) is the battle of good/evil and death of Christ in front of the company front. In the poem, Archangel Michael shows Adam these events before they are cast out of Eden.

Perhaps a foreboding as well of next years show. Paradise Regained a poem by John Milton. Dealing with the temptations of Christ. Who knows. I sure don't. As good an idea as any...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

Yes, Brandt has a problem with Hispanic names.  It's Cas TEE o.

That kind of stuff infuriates me. Hope this is his last year announcing if he can’t care to get the pronunciation of the DM’s names right. They’ve worked too hard all season for that 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MUtrumpet said:

I interpret it as the “flaming gate” protecting Eden in the poem. I could be wrong though. 

Oh yah.  This totally works too. 

It's a great symbolic thing cause..we can all read it in some way that makes sense either simply or complexly. But also gets  us talking.

BUT NOW... holy crap BD.

• Like 3