Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

29 minutes ago, strutta said:

We all know that clean kills come finals week, right? If so, why write in such a register if intonation and the like could be the tenth of a point that knocks you out of a title? While bold and ballsy, is it worth the risk? It's like the Seahawks passing in the Super Bowl when they had Beast Mode and pissing away victory...a little too cute by half possibly?

There is also the perspective where it’s not only risky but being tonally distinct from everyone else boosts you in presentation alone, a reprieve from the very similar prototypical “comfy brass” keys, and it really hasn’t been to BD’s detriment since they’ve been dominating the music caption all year, not something that you’ve been able to say often in recent years

• Like 2

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Mind blown.  If I were involved with BK, I’d be mighty ######. I know an old Kiltie right here who lived George who is disgusted. 

it's a legit slap knowing that corps is stinging from missing finals already tonight.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

No.  He was a long time volunteer from the Chicago area and involved with the Vaqueros from Elmhurst, Illinois.  A truly good and selfless person. 

Did he move to the LA area after Chicago?   They guy i'm thinking of came from the midwest i think.

1 minute ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

There is also the perspective where it’s not only risky but being tonally distinct from everyone else boosts you in presentation alone, a reprieve from the very similar prototypical “comfy brass” keys, and it really hasn’t been to BD’s detriment since they’ve been dominating the music caption all year, not something that you’ve been able to say often in recent years

Ott trophies are nice but World Titles are better IMHO, hahaha

There's Roman Blensky.  They didn't expel him from the HOF?

They let Roman go out for the HOF. WTF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4