2023 Season Predictions

1 minute ago, Barneveld said:

Less likely now that Jimmy G has moved on to Nevada. 😉 

In Brock Purdy I trust.

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2023 at 3:52 PM, BlueStainGlass said:

I'm reminded yearly that pre certain things means nothing. Lions never have been to or won a Superbowl but they won championships in the 50s. Nobody cares about those and we are reminded of our streak of being one of the few to never play the game 😅

This is our year! #OnePride

Well, Blue Stars have certainly won a lot in their history, and they're STILL in the top tier currently. You're right. People do say things like that, but that doesn't mean that they're right. 

The Lions have won championships.

Blue Stars have too, and they're good. I would love nothing more for them to win DCI soon!

So don't let anyone get you down, even if you brought up a terrible Michigan based sports team... Boo.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

Hey nothing would make me happier than seeing them in top 6 which isn't crazy with SCV out for the year. The corps doesn't even know what the show is so all we know is everything off the DCI video they posted. Loud energetic and more loud. 

And I may have heard some camp music and will say if you liked them last year you will like them more this year. 

3 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Hey nothing would make me happier than seeing them in top 6 which isn't crazy with SCV out for the year. The corps doesn't even know what the show is so all we know is everything off the DCI video they posted. Loud energetic and more loud. 

And I may have heard some camp music and will say if you liked them last year you will like them more this year. 

As long as Cavies finish in the top 3 though lol!!!! 

Hey, I'm just happy that the Blue Stars are turning some heads.