Carolina Crown 2023

Crown percussion… LETS GO GUYS!!! Sick run and you all can hang with the best! On to the next…

• Like 2

To all you doubters: seeeeeeeee?

why does everyone always freak out over broken arrow?   

good show crownguard!  I will remind you that the most tricks did not give pride the win at Debbie this season.  Another show was better at the end. (Mounties!)

holy crap percussion!   Nice run. 

I like that crown brass is getting pushed hard this season.  It will bring results later

Go Crown!.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Pulling out the GE from the show is going to be so critical going forward for Crown. Bloo and Crown tied last night in GE, while Visual and Music have flip flopped over the past few shows between the two corps. Bloo had a 0.4 advantage in Oklahoma.

The fact that they added a little before the regional is just fabulous.  As I said way back at the end of ST, this is as "BD" a show as Crown has ever done.  What's part of the BD magic?  Listening to what is really bothering the 'Indy judges' and throwing them bones.  BD tweaks and rewrites constantly.  Don't just clean -- fix ####!   And obviously clean and polish to a high sparkle.  Oh and don't forget to let your performers SLEEP!  

ps.  Whoever wrote all the impact flag tosses needs to go look at them again (RICK!)   Because catching your equipment way before the impact is over and then doing some stupid pose is NOT generally effective on a football field.  Fabric in the air, catch right on the silence.  Every. Freaking. Time.  So fix them right after SA.  You don't need a new toss -- just new timing.  Please and Thank you.  

pps.  If you can't get this right,  you are hereby banned from writing work for outdoor and Ty Ty is promoted to flag book designer.  

Edited by karuna
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Tonight is a good reason why you shouldn't hit the panic button too early

[Mostly] quilty as charged. Mea culpa to all CrownFAMILY.

I don’t care where we stand going into Indy, I’ll be honking early & often, ‘til the last CrownSET of 2023👑🎺🥁🗡📢

Edited by nsxanax
Syntax
  • Like 3

Wait. What? I missed the new ending last night? Stupid dinner.

Edited by Vuitton
  • Like 1