Carolina Crown 2023

9 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Lol at people having Crown 4th tonight. Don't doubt them. Really close in GE too

I had them 4th because I've been burned so many times thinking they were going to place higher. I wanted to have them in 2nd but I thought "oh you're going to be disappointed again, put them 4th." REALLY happy they came 2nd.

• Like 3

Just now, Vuitton said:

I had them 4th because I've been burned so many times thinking they were going to place higher. I wanted to have them in 2nd but I thought "oh you're going to be disappointed again, put them 4th." REALLY happy they came 2nd.

I read your comment in the show thread and it made sense. Others were just doing it because they haven't liked Crown all year. I know you like Crown this year a lot so it wasn't directed at you

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vuitton said:

In pain. I've been snacking all day and my stomach feels like it's going to explode. How are you?

Tums is your friend

* not intended as endorsement or native ad

• Haha 1

Just now, TigerBaritone19 said:

I read your comment in the show thread and it made sense. Others were just doing it because they haven't liked Crown all year. I know you like Crown this year a lot so it wasn't directed at you

Thanks. I love Crown this year. Honestly, I just don't know what to expect of the judges with regards to them. Last year, hated the show, was glad they were 4th. But as much as I'm a Vanguard fan (more than Crown) I thought they were going to beat Vanguard in 2019. 

• Like 1

I think Crown had a great run, but I think they have a better one in them. Hopefully they save it for Finals. Or just have two fantastic runs the next two days. Goodnight everyone! One step closer to a medal for the first time since 2017!

• Like 3

Just now, TigerBaritone19 said:

I bet it’s a mix of the two honestly. Some will just not like the show which is fine. Others still have recency bias of Crown being in 4th over and over again so they just go to that I think. I remember a lot of people saying this was Boston’s best corps ever (I actually agree) and they find themselves in 4th… just shows how good this top 4 is this year. 

• Like 2