Carolina Crown 2023

23 minutes ago, TOC said:

the example of a design staff that lacks imagination or the ability to write and/or teach a drill for music that tells a story? Thoughts! 🤔

This doesn't seem that bad to me. It's over the top and harsh, but it doesn't ring of terrible. While I could certainly be highly critical of Crown's visual choices (moreso 2018 to 2022 than today) but I don't think they lack imagintation or are incapable of teaching. That's silly. They're a top tier corps.

48 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

Well sometimes the only way one person can feel better is to try and make others feel worse. Very sad.

I’m sorry Vuitton. I did not mean this the way it came out. You’re awesome and did not mean to make anyone feel bad.  You are in no way a poppycock .. trust. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BWise said:

I’m sorry Vuitton. I did not mean this the way it came out. You’re awesome and did not mean to make anyone feel bad.  You are in no way a poppycock .. trust. 

You didn't all. No apology necessary. We all have no idea who is behind the screen name. I just didn't want you all to think I was him/her and shun me. 🙂

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wigwam said:

I guess I’m the only one, but I sort of miss Poppy.   Although he sometimes went overboard, he was pretty funny sometimes.  In general, I’m not in favor of banning people.  It’s better to just block people that I find offensively. 

You are not the only one who misses Poppy!  I made comments on the Crown thread last season that were poorly received (i have tried to be nices this season!) but i think i always managed to not cross any lines. Poppy, however, enjoyed stirring the pot. His comments, which were often very insightful, were delivered in a way most likely to cause much gnashing of teeth!  But he was VERY entertaining. And I don’t believe he had an ounce of malice in him. Towards the end of last season he made a comment towards someone else that was the last straw, apparently. He disappeared quickly. 

• Like 2

All I have to Say Is ####! Those additions musically & visually Wow Wow Wow!

• Like 6

I will be a sobbing fool Sunday nite. 

Just so good…

• Like 2

I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW AND THERE ISNT EVEN A CROWN SET YET

• Like 3

THAT. WAS. SOMETHIN'!

• Like 2