Phantom Regiment 2023

7 minutes ago, regimentlvr said:

How would everyone feel if PR finishes 7th? I’d really be disappointed after the new direction to only finish 1 spot ahead of last year. Sadly, it seems to be a strong possibility at this point. 

That wouldn’t disappoint me even if I’m hoping for a top five finish. They have a wonderful product that the members and audience are eating up

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, regimentlvr said:

How would everyone feel if PR finishes 7th? I’d really be disappointed after the new direction to only finish 1 spot ahead of last year. Sadly, it seems to be a strong possibility at this point. 

Seasons not over yet. We were aiming for 9th or 10th last year and got 8th on the very last day.  Let's enjoy the ride and hope for the very best. These kids are killing it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, regimentlvr said:

It ain’t over until the Allentown tweaks are added.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Reggi93 said:

Seasons not over yet. We were aiming for 9th or 10th last year and got 8th on the very last day.  Let's enjoy the ride and hope for the very best. These kids are killing it.

Don’t get me wrong I am thrilled with the show and execution, I just hope it’s the springboard to top 5 or 6

1 minute ago, regimentlvr said:

Don’t get me wrong I am thrilled with the show and execution, I just hope it’s the springboard to top 5 or 6

You know this corps is notorious for coming on strong when it counts.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, regimentlvr said:

Oh for sure. I get what you're saying. ☺️

Knowing this staff, they aren't done. 😉

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

It ain’t over until the Allentown tweaks are added.

You mean deaths get added right? 😂

• Haha 1

Don't assume they are behind Mandarins or Cadets until it's same night, same judges, same show. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, regimentlvr said:

No different.  Would be their highest finish since 2015 with a show that is modern and progressive but still Phantom Regiment and has me more optimistic about their future than I been have in a long time.  It’s created a buzz and excitement I haven’t felt around them in awhile.  

And even if they end up 7th, I have a feeling it would be after a battle for 5th with an AWESOME Mandarins show and a very talented Cadets instead of 8th - 10th last year and a few years falling down the order pre covid.  

• Like 4