Blue Devils in the Details 2023

Blue Devils been getting A LOT of PRAISES for this show by many people who trashed it at first from the leaks. Now they are on board and claiming it to be one of BD best shows, among other things being said, and they are enjoying it. We normally mention the haters but i switching it up to talk about the the many non BD fans who are loving it and admitting how great this show is compare to their faves.

At this point i have seen many comments of other fans who are just being really biased. Makes their criticism skewed and fell on def hear for me, since i can see the biases they have against BD yet in favor of their fave's.

Cheers for the freaking Praises all around the internet, who have out weighted the haters and complainers.

I drink to that 🍻:beer:

Edited. Happy July 4th

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Blue Devils been getting A LOT of PRAISES for this show by many people who trashed it at first from the leaks. Now they are on board and claiming it to be one of BD best shows, among other things being said, and they are enjoying it. We normally mention the haters but i switching it up to talk about the the many non BD fans who are loving it and admitting how great this show is compare to their faves.

At this point i have seen many comments of other fans who are just being really biased. Makes their criticism skewed and fell on def hear for me, since i can see the biases they have against BD yet in favor of their fave's.

Cheers for the freaking Praises all around the internet, who have out weighted the haters and complainers.

Edited. Happy July 4th

Changing your opinion after seeing a show multiple times is not “hating” .. I didn’t care much for the Bluecoats show last season upon first viewing but it ended up being one of my favorites. Same thing this year with them for me .. first viewing thought it was boring, but expecting once again after seeing them a few times to think differently.

Now, are there folks that want someone else to claim the gold on August 12th? Absolutely! .. but take that as a compliment 

Edited by mbird139
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

Happy July 4th to our friends from Concord. Let's flashback to an amazing collaboration 8 years ago, this week, at Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony and Pops.

Freaking awesome!!!!!!!!

Much love and respect to the entire Boston Area Crusaders Organization. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Edited. Happy July 4th

For what it’s worth, I’m not a BD fan but I do enjoy this show and will probably like it more once I see a better video of it from higher angle.  I hope they use the colors to make a on-field painting at some point. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, NewArpege said:

For what it’s worth, I’m not a BD fan but I do enjoy this show and will probably like it more once I see a better video of it from higher angle.  I hope they use the colors to make a on-field painting at some point. 

As with probably every show, seeing it live is certainly a very different experience. I have seen multiple posters say they had questions and doubts about this show until they saw it live. I like it so far but am not 100% sold having only seen one good stream. I am planning to see it live next weekend and will report back here. Unfortunately, not everyone has the opportunity to attend a show in person, but typically the shows read better and better on streaming as the season progresses.

Also, currently the props recreate Matisse’s “The Snail” in the latter part of the show. I suspect they may be arranged and recombined to form an additional work as the show develops.

Edited by lawdn
  • Like 3

Just now, lawdn said:

As with probably every show, seeing it live is certainly a very different experience. I have seen multiple posters say they had questions and doubts about this show until they saw it live. Unfortunately, not everyone has the opportunity to attend a show in person, but typically the shows read better and better on streaming as the season progresses.

Also, currently the props recreate Matisse’s “The Snail” in the latter part of the show. I suspect they may be arranged and recombined to form an additional work as the show develops.

In person in prime seats is always better.  Look forward to seeing it from a better angle at some point. 

3 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Edited. Happy July 4th

Absolutely. Most of the people who are very fair in their criticisms of BD have been praising BD this year. The ones who will dislike BD no matter what will always remain consistent, and I guess consistency is an admirable skill 🤭

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barneveld said:

Happy July 4th to our friends from Concord. Let's flashback to an amazing collaboration 8 years ago, this week, at Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony and Pops.

Beautiful. Good luck to BAC this year, hoping to get a live read of their show this year! 

• Like 1