Blue Devils in the Details 2023

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Today is the day!!!! 

The Final Boss unleashes their production on the great state of Wyoming! 

Safe travels to everyone going to see BD tonight.

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

🤠 No one here in Laramie but us cowboys. Just arrived from Denver. Saw no bisons on the way up Country Road but we're heading to The Calvarymen Steakhouse so hopefully we'll see some in burger form.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, resipsaloquitur said:

🤠 No one here in Laramie but us cowboys. Just arrived from Denver. Saw no bisons on the way up Country Road but we're heading to The Calvarymen Steakhouse so hopefully we'll see some in burger form.

Have a great time! 

7 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

OK! MM...

Let's see.. The multi-color palette i expected, similar to 2010, 2012 artistic design to match the theme of Henry Matisse Cut outs.. The difference is the colors are included in the main jackets this time around, with the cut out arts in details.  It will be changed off as it is now customary for BD to do. I do like the under piece in BD traditional Blue color, very simple with pink long sash thing across the body paints a nice contrast. I still don't know how i feel about it overall, have to wait and see it on the field together.

However Bd Uni always still visually works with the show and on the field so lets see.

The color-guards look good, but i kind of wanted something else Lol.. The details seem like they will pop on the field.

• Like 3

I wish they ended the reveal with a still shot so i could really look at the unis. I guess they know that, and want to save the effect until they step on the field. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

https://fb.watch/le6C76UcxQ/?mibextid=l2pjGR

a different view?  This seems more clear to me. I believe these will pop color all over the field. Great for GE. 

Aww yes, GE ready.. A much clearer look, it's definitely going to pop on the field.

• Like 1

Just now, btown50 said:

The uniforms look incredible. 

Every color on every dot or cut out is put in a specific place for effect. Scott Chandler has a great eye for the artistic and avant garde. He knows how the bodies will move and chooses fabrics, and cuts to allow and enhance the movements. I love that they always find a way to incorporate the legendary blue. 

or maybe my edible just kicked in…

• Like 4