Blue Devils in the Details 2023

2 hours ago, resipsaloquitur said:

Look forward to seeing Ralph Nader (BYOS) perform.

353855188_811219017066942_89258717683491

What an eventful evening lined up, Lucky you, I'm so jealous lol.. Enjoy every bits and moments and give us your feedback on as much as you can. Give us all the mouth watering juices, we are thirsty LOL, But give nothing away.

Ps. Oh and one more thing. You can DM me too, I'd love to hear some special audio if that's allowed. That is all.. my hearing is really curious.:whistle:

Edited by theonlyfizzle
added text
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

Whoa whoa whoa… BD is in Laramie? That’s only two hours from me - I think I know what I’m doing Saturday evening! 

You are going Saturday night? 

I.........hate........you.........so........much..........right..........now..........lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

You are going Saturday night? 

I.........hate........you.........so........much..........right..........now..........lol.

Well said!

Even "I" am curious what they're up to this year!

• Like 4

On 6/13/2023 at 8:04 PM, theonlyfizzle said:

What an eventful evening lined up, Lucky you, I'm so jealous lol.. Enjoy every bits and moments and give us your feedback on as much as you can. Give us all the mouth watering juices, we are thirsty LOL, But give nothing away.

Ps. Oh and one more thing. You can DM me too, I'd love to hear some special audio if that's allowed. That is all.. my hearing is really curious.:whistle:

Check your DM

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Looking forward to seeing Concord July 2nd in San Berdo.  

See you there brother! We will be at that show too!!

• Like 3

Today is the day!!!! 

The Final Boss unleashes their production on the great state of Wyoming! 

Safe travels to everyone going to see BD tonight.

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

On 6/13/2023 at 11:04 PM, theonlyfizzle said:

i too am available to receive all leaks, secret wiretap recordings, and whistleblower communications detailing BD’s show, as well as any missives sent by messenger pigeon; i am especially fond of videos and will sign an NDA if the material is good enough. 🫡 gimme gimme. come to papa

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3