Blue Devils in the Details 2023

21 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

Longtime Boston Crusaders fan, supporter, etc., etc. wanted to congratulate BD Nation on their victory in San Antonio tonight!

Thank you.. Boston was so good, i loved it. congrats

• Like 4

Second show in a row where the percussion content score was fine with the achievement score lagging. I'll say it once again, curious to see if ScoJo breaks out the hose or rides it out. I'm obviously a complete homer, but I'm a firm believer that a few Sanford's have been left on the field the last few years because the book was outrageously difficult.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mboogey73 said:

Second show in a row where the percussion content score was fine with the achievement score lagging. I'll say it once again, curious to see if ScoJo breaks out the hose or rides it out. I'm obviously a complete homer, but I'm a firm believer that a few Sanford's have been left on the field the last few years because the book was outrageously difficult.

Come on now, you think a line stacked with almost all vets is gonna water it down?  Nah, they’ll clean it up, perhaps make adjustments to staging, and maybe take an even more aggressive approach and add content if they’re trying to squeeze every last bit of talent out of these performers.  But that’s just me looking at the opportunity.  

11 hours ago, mboogey73 said:

When is the last time ScoJo watered down a book? 2016 maybe??

11 hours ago, mboogey73 said:

Gotta play the difficulty to get the points 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I don’t think they should change anything just yet. see what happens in hattiesburg and then water it down if it doesn’t improve. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

He most likely won't, and I'm fine if he doesn't, but you could make the argument the difficulty level is at the point of diminishing returns. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, mboogey73 said:

He most likely won't, and I'm fine if he doesn't, but you could make the argument the difficulty level is at the point of diminishing returns. 

I am not opposed to watering down the book. 

I do agree with @DWW11 to give the kids just a little more time to see if they can reel this beast in. 

I say if by Murfreesboro/Atlanta if the achievement isn't there, than water it down. 

• Like 4