Madison Scouts 2023

1 minute ago, Vuitton said:

What I just don't understand is GARDEN IS IN THE TITLE and you come up with a ball of yarn? Look at how colorful the Bluecoats garden theme show is. I mean these people can't even seen what's right in front of them. I get that it's the "sound" garden, but good Lord they just design crap after crap after crap.

Poppy!?

• Haha 2

Music City gonna beat Madison at Indy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

This is pretty much the definition of a Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone

I am STEALING this! 

Wow this thread is grim.

Madisons worst show far and away was heart and soul.

This is a great year for DCI and to me there is a paper thin difference from the Colts down to the Scouts.

The placement in the ordinals doesn't look good this year- and that's not good for recruiting but this is one of the most enjoyable shows of the year. 

2019 was old school as it gets but they brought the house down at semi finals regardless of placement. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scout9193 said:

(ie. BDB)?  

They're not going to Indy or Scouts would once again be battling against Blue Devils, but sadly, the B corps. That's a pathetic turn of fortune for a once powerhouse of a drum corps.

• Like 2

Music City is just a hair from catching and passing the "everything is wonderful" corps who is Madison in name only. SMFH 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

Wow this thread is grim.

Madisons worst show far and away was heart and soul.

This is a great year for DCI and to me there is a paper thin difference from the Colts down to the Scouts.

The placement in the ordinals doesn't look good this year- and that's not good for recruiting but this is one of the most enjoyable shows of the year. 

2019 was old school as it gets but they brought the house down at semi finals regardless of placement. 

I completely agree! Definitely one of the more enjoyable shows this year, which makes this show a winner in my book 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1