Bluecoats 2023

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

What’s the point? You can send Vanderbilt’s coaches to watch every single Alabama practice. Write down every play. Won’t matter. Alabama is filled with 5 star recruits who are essentially NFL players on a college campus.

Crown has more 5 star brass players than BD. Several corps have just as many 5 star percussion players and guard members as BD. That argument just doesn't hold up

9 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

Not entirely. Visual and GE have execution components. You aren't going to win visual if you can't execute and you aren't going to be effective if you can't execute. 

I agree with you on visual, but GE is a whole other ball game.

I'm very much not a fan of BDs visual philosophy, and I would gather that is 90% of the reason I disagree with the outcomes.

BDs guard is fire though, and I think they very much deserve the Zingali

9 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

Crown has more 5 star brass players than BD. Several corps have just as many 5 star percussion players and guard members as BD. That argument just doesn't hold up

And Crown wins the brass caption.

I was blown away by their performance tonight. I was watching on Flo, I can't imagine what that was like in person.

• Like 1

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes Yes YES!!!!

• Like 1