Souvenir Stands

I also wish corps sold merch of their past shows. Didn't know they didn't do that at Rose Bowl and spent a good 5-10 minutes at the stalls searching for Babylon and Beat My Heart Skipped shirts🤣

I ended up with the Tempus Blue shirt, I absolutely love the design.

4 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Keep you eyes peeled…

https://regiment.org/youre-invited-to-the-2022-hall-of-fame-gala-auction/

you might just find what you’re looking for.

Crossing my fingers for some Juliet merch. That's one of my favorite PR shows, I feel like it's super underrated

2 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Crossing my fingers for some Juliet merch. That's one of my favorite PR shows, I feel like it's super underrated

I have a Juliet t-shirt in Mint condition. Perhaps it will be donated to the auction.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

I have a Juliet t-shirt in Mint condition. Perhaps it will be donated to the auction.

I found it! Not in mint conditioned but customized. Sleeves have been removed.

13 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Keep you eyes peeled…

https://regiment.org/youre-invited-to-the-2022-hall-of-fame-gala-auction/

you might just find what you’re looking for.

I have already marked my calendar for this. And it is nice to see Bob Smith honored as he was my bus partner in 1985. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

I have been obsessing over a desk toy sized version of Crown's orange thing.    I have a soldering kit now to work with in my attempt to build one but haven't had the time.  Long weekend coming up though!

Can you build me the Beast "Seesaw" for my desk? (@1:40) 😁

(Good Lord, that hornline.  I'm ready to go back to Indy next August; if I can get thru the gate.) 😂 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Can you build me the Beast "Seesaw" for my desk? (@1:40) 😁

(Good Lord, that hornline.  I'm ready to go back to Indy next August; if I can get thru the gate.) 😂 

This makes me want a tiny ramp/seesaw from Tilt. 

With the iconicity of props now, mini props could be a legit marketable thing.

• Like 1

I am addicted to drum corps notecards and stationery paper, but very few souvenir stands offer such an item.

One year, Phantom Regiment did a note card set - maybe 20 or so years ago - with a dozen cards of 4 different images.

Another time, very long ago, a Division ll corps sold colorful 6x9 pads of paper, the bottom of a each sheet included several comic-drawn musicians and guard members with the wording A CORPS LINE.

Remember when you could buy those Troopers postcards from the canvas wagon? Best deal around. Was it ten for a dollar? One of the postcard pictures was taken at a rodeo, with a sunburst formation, if I recall correctly.

I probably bought and mailed over 100 of those Troopers postcards over the years.

I realize that paper doesn’t travel or age well.

Often times, I’ll prepare my own drum corps stationery notecards on a color copier. It’s easy to buy cheap envelopes at a thrift store or after Christmas. Having access to a paper trimmer/cutter is helpful.

• Like 1