The Cadets 2023

Tonight was a great night for Cadets-land.  Thank you to the kids, the staff, the volunteers, and the administration for such a fantastic season.  

What... a .... run... wow! 🙂

• Like 5

I'm happy to eat crow: this season brought more success than I thought possible at the outset. It was incredible to witness the growth and see such strength across all captions back. And more importantly, it sounds from those with kids in the corps this year that they had a great summer. Congratulations and thank you Cadets on your well-earned 5th place, both your highest score and placement since 2015!

Can't wait for 2024...

• Like 6

To " The one who knows": Thank you for your updates prior to and during the season...Your faith in the possibilities for 2023 became realized last night in LOS....5th place this year feels like a medal year ..I know there are those who expect more from the   Cadets and hopefully the trajectory for that success keeps  rising...But these last six weeks have restored the FEELING that I had in 1982 that something special is coming..Cadets may not have taken first place on the sheets but once again they're competitive and fan favorites..And that's a good thing!.....Peace

• Like 2

BTW...They looked so good in their traditional uniforms at retreat..outrageous!..lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

BTW...They looked so good in their traditional uniforms at retreat..outrageous!..lol

I really think the West Point uniforms during retreat was the most bada55 thing I saw all week!  And considering the awesome week from all the corps, that’s really saying something!!

Edited by Tommeee
  • Like 6

On 8/12/2023 at 8:50 PM, Cadet Guardy said:

Here we go Holy Name!! Time to do your thing and guard bring that Jersey attitude!

The 3 NJ guard members did!

• Like 2

A bit late posting here, but congrats Cadets on a great season.  I really liked your show this year.  Very creative and a very high level of performance by the members.  You are a classy organization all around.  Lot of changes over the past few years, but you've weathered them and are performing at a very high level.  Nice work!!!

• Like 6