Mandarins 2023

22 minutes ago, brassboy said:

You gonna make the long drive up to Family Day?

Yes I am. Wife and I are leaving at 7am. 

• Like 2

If anyone is in the NorCal area, come check out the Mandarins Family Day and show reveal of their 2023 production "SINNERMAN"

Hope to see you there!

When: Saturday June 24th

Time: 7pm PDT

Where: Foothill High School

5000 McCloud Dr, Sacramento, CA 95842

• Like 2

I cannot wait to see this show.

• Like 1

Just got back to the hotel. Still in awe of what I just saw. Best Mandarins show ever! Calling it now. This will be a fan favorite. Must be seen live. Don't have a ticket to any of their shows, club someone over the head and take their ticket. 

Anyone who predicted Mandarins out of Finals, here is a towel, start wiping the egg off your face. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Saw the family night premiere of Sinnerman tonight. Listen, I know every corps seems to be coming out strong this year, but it is not an exaggeration to say that this is THE strongest the Mandarins has ever been--both the performers AND the show itself. Will they finally break through into a higher place than 10th? We'll just have to see what happens and how everyone else does coming out of the gate. But this year's Mandarins is NOT going to make it easy for anyone to keep them from moving up.

• Like 5