2023 Blue Stars

A week and half before the first regional and considering the condition, status, and rank of the Blue Stars pecussion caption; I think they should just ride out the rest of the season with who they have on the field. It s**ks; but how are they going to find exceptionally talented individuals to learn the entire show and fit in like they were there since audition camps? This is the Blue Stars percussion we're talking about; not the Blue Devils. Finding talent is a struggle the way it is for their drumline. 

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, corps8294 said:

A week and half before the first regional and considering the condition, status, and rank of the Blue Stars pecussion caption; I think they should just ride out the rest of the season with who they have on the field. It s**ks; but how are they going to find exceptionally talented individuals to learn the entire show and fit in like they were there since audition camps? This is the Blue Stars percussion we're talking about; not the Blue Devils. Finding talent is a struggle the way it is for their drumline. 

You’d be surprised.  Like it’s been mentioned before tons of staff connections to Cali which has by far the densest amount of percussion talent in the country.  

Finding talent is a struggle???

One of the tenors who went home I believe marched Pulse who has won WGI IW two years in a row.  

• Like 2

Just now, DrumManTx said:

You’d be surprised.  Like it’s been mentioned before tons of staff connections to Cali which has by far the densest amount of percussion talent in the country.  

One of the tenors who went home I believe marched Pulse who has won WGI IW two years in a row.  

its just Pulse psh </s>

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

You make good points. I'm just frustrated, that's all. I had higher expectations for this season.

Edited by corps8294

Just now, corps8294 said:

You make good points. I'm just frustrated, that's all. 

I get it.  I wanna see them succeed too.  

I’ve been around corps who had to fill a spot mid season.  It’s amazing and inspiring what the right person given an amazing opportunity can do.  Some kid out there didn’t quite make a line and didn’t get to march who might get the opportunity of a lifetime. Or someone who took the summer off who wants back in.  They’ll get some players.  

• Like 2

@DrumManTx You need update your favorite shows in your signature.