2023 Blue Stars

8 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I saw like 30 seconds 2 months ago and people here seeing more than me. I'm getting jealous. 

Haha. Im really good friends with a few members of the hornline and the previous head Dm. I wish that they hadn't sent it to me because I now want to see the full show and not just a few snippets

• Like 1

These TikTok clips are great!! looked at them all form the start of the season.  Wunderbar!!! Especially liked the Blue Stars members reaction to the address to them from Phill Lewis from the suite life on deck

Edited by brians

On 6/25/2023 at 9:14 PM, fighterkit said:

Haha. Im really good friends with a few members of the hornline and the previous head Dm. I wish that they hadn't sent it to me because I now want to see the full show and not just a few snippets

Something tells us less unfortunate will get to see the show later tonight on YouTube 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I have questions about this show but not ones I don’t think can be answered.  Greg Power taking over percussion very evident.  Very tasty book and phenomenal drum tuning.  Brass and guard great too.   Excited to see this one develop.  

euro-trip-fairy.gif

I just see it as the journey of drinking absinthe.  You start off with tubes most likely to be straws and reveal the spoons.  Slowly you get farther into the drink and seeing more green fairies