Cavalcade of Brass - July 2nd, 2023

12 hours ago, Lance said:

better than Roquefort I guess. 

Or BEDROCK.

13 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Anyone else loving how they recreated that great drill moment from Spin Cycle just then

I love that they brought back the deli slicer but I don’t know if the will ever get it clean the way it is written this year.  The original was a wide open full field formation. This one is compressed down to the front hashes and has the mellos and tenor drums right in the middle of the circle of rifles.   Hopefully they will come up with a way to give it some more clarity cause it was an epic move back in 2003 and deserves so love and recognition 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, alextiger said:

I love that they brought back the deli slicer but I don’t know if the will ever get it clean the way it is written this year.  The original was a wide open full field formation. This one is compressed down to the front hashes and has the mellos and tenor drums right in the middle of the circle of rifles.   Hopefully they will come up with a way to give it some more clarity cause it was an epic move back in 2003 and deserves so love and recognition 

ya totally 

LOL at “deli slicer”

10 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

ya totally 

LOL at “deli slicer”

Yeah, I keep wanting to call it the meat grinder but pretty sure deli slicer is the “official” name for the move. 

• Like 1