Corn on DeKalb

Those rotating fours around the field are a call back from the AL days too actually.  I can't find the video anymore but they did a whole show of marching off the line into 4s that moved around.  Dad actually caught that too. 

Madison showing real improvement from the last time I saw them.  That back corner will sound good in the dome (as it did for Cadets in the opposite back corner last year)

• Like 4

The ball reminds of the orange thing crown had a couple years ago.  I dont know what it is or what it adds.  Just make the show about a garden and have amp flowers or something because like Genesis it lacks a concept besides we play music by a band called Soundgarden and thats an amp ball.

• Like 1

Both Cadets and Madison chose athletic type unis this year — I like Madison’s more 

• Like 1

I like this Scouts show much more than last year's. MUCH more.

• Like 8

I grew up wanting to be a Madison Scout! They got me interested in the activity. They need a resurgence!!!
I remember back in like 2013-15 how they battled with Boston and Crossmen in like 9-10th place. (Didn’t look up specifics, not important). Need the good old days when Madison was at the top. Wow they went in different directions since then 😢

Edited by Den8uml