Corn on DeKalb

8 hours ago, TenHut said:

Mrs. TenHut and I enjoyed the DeKalb show tonight. We LOVED the Cavies traditional unis and music, loved Phantom and Troopers too. 

Boston is very good, but the unis, no. Loved the first half of show. 2nd half lost me a bit. Drum line is great, but good Lord it seemed like half the show is drum solos. I thought PR would be much closer to Boston than 3 points.

Cavies show and unis are a very welcome change from the sequened costumes of everyone else. Cavies were our favorites tonight by a mile. Just great. Loved Troopers and PRs unis too.

Crowd faves were Cavies, PR and Troopers.

My Wife said the Colts unis look like NASCAR drivers.

I enjoyed Madisons show more in person, but this isn't close to a finals show or corps. I miss the swagger and aura of the Madison Scouts. It's gone. 

It's great to see Boston, PR, Troopers and Genesis playing Pearl drums. I have always loved their tenor and bass sound more than Yamaha.

Well I'll never not be able to see nascar drivers now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Sensioto said:

Some crazy visual proficiency and percussion scores. Wow!

J. Missing is more competent than that…wowza.

• Haha 2

… yowza yowza!

14 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

The ball reminds of the orange thing crown had a couple years ago.  I dont know what it is or what it adds.  Just make the show about a garden and have amp flowers or something because like Genesis it lacks a concept besides we play music by a band called Soundgarden and thats an amp ball.

I haven't seen this anywhere yet, but I apologize if this has already been poster.....but my take on the Madison ball prop is that it is the Black Hole Sun.

13 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

No DM baton this year 

She has one and used it.....pulls it from her hair/ponytail instead of out of the uni.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Well I'll never not be able to see nascar drivers now. 

Now if the drill only had left turns …

Edited by Jurassic Lancer