Devils Crusade(rs) and Sin Along The Rockies 23

Just now, Chief Guns said:

I don't drink, so I will take the $5 bottle of water the stadium probably sells LMAO!

I don't drink either, and it's probably $15, but we're on!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Cop said:

Academy has a really lovely LOOK this season.  

I agree but I still think this color scheme in the old tux and tails would look so classy and fit this show 

1 minute ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

Scrims making a comeback

I still feel Crown needs one for the round table. 

11 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

PCs show is no Everglow for me.  But it’s pretty impeccably constructed.  Everyone is always where they need to be at all times playing the right things.  Pretty expertly crafted, especially the drill.  Guard is really strong.  Brass is incredibly lush and balanced.   Drill and staging is BY FAR the strongest in the tier of groups they’ll be fighting for finals.  

Hope they finish the job they’ve very obviously started in August.  

Give it till Indy, they are continually making changes and are trying to get the most out of music and visuals.  With what they've done till now, I can't wait to see the final product in August!

2 minutes ago, spacewill said:

Give it till Indy, they are continually making changes and are trying to get the most out of music and visuals.  With what they've done till now, I can't wait to see the final product in August!

Oh don’t get me wrong I love it!  As a designer it’s EXACTLY what they need to be doing for where they are. 

Everglow is one of those shows that clicked for me in a way that very few have, but I’m glad to see them back up fighting for finals.  Been a fan of them since The Maze back in 2010!  The Spectrum and Transfixed were also awesome shows.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2