Broken Arrow 18 July 2023 - the Show, not the Accident (nor the Movie)

4 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

Yeah that’s not a good score. They weren’t hitting at 100% tonight and removed a few things for this show but the work and technique they put in on incredibly hard moves usually gets rewarded by Indy.devils are the only ones doing the things they do out there. I know others can look great with impressive and visible flag work and riffle tosses but it’s a lot more than that. 

Thanks! Another person pointed out they left out some content tonight. Smart move! I confess I was paying more attention to other aspects of Boston's show tonight and was comparing Bloo's guard tonight to BAC's guard from other runs. So these explanations are helpful!

• Like 1

Just now, Ashontheinternet said:

hey gramps, i think you brought the meltdown here.... 

Not a meltdown, just saying something that nobody else in the Crown crowd has had the balls to say. Everyone wants to complain about it in private messages, but nobody wants to say it. So I did. Sue me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Just now, Grandpa Joe said:

Not a meltdown, just saying something that nobody else in the Crown crowd has had the balls to say. Everyone wants to complain about it in private messages, but nobody wants to say it. So I did. Sue me.

giggles.gif

• Haha 1

I really wonder how close Phantom would've been to Crown if they performed tonight

6 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

And that percussion score 

If Crown had won percussion tonight by 0.1 pts, they would have got a 88.55 overall and still been in 4th. But yep, percussion is holding the corps back alright...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ediblewaffles said:

I really wonder how close Phantom would've been to Crown if they performed tonight

They would have been a lot closer to Cadets than Crown.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

I had a private thread going all night with my friends who’s kids are in Crown and Crusaders (mine’s in BD).  If you only knew the things we say about Bloo.  I kid, I kid!!  Wishing Chief was on the thread but we didn’t invite non same show parents.  lol

Edited by Metalbinky
Chief showed up. Clarity
  • Like 1